USE OF OUR WEBSITEThese Terms are the only conditions that are applicable to the use of this website and they replace all other conditions, except with the express, prior written agreement of the Vendor. These Terms are important for both you and us as they have been designed to create a legally binding agreement between us, protecting your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business. You agree that, by placing your order, you unreservedly accept these Terms, having read them.
You agree that:1. You may only use the website to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
2. You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
3. You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary (see our Privacy Statement ).
4. If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
Stafford Ellinson recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and other third parties who provide their personal information to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen used in this policy, “personal information” has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
Name, residential or business address, email address, post code, gender, age and date of birth, telephone number. If you are a candidate for employment, we may collect other information as further set out in our application forms during the recruitment process. This may include information relating to your employment history, working eligibility rights, suitability for the role you are applying for, and your referee details.
OTHER INFORMATIONWe may also collect information from you that is not personal information because it does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information and may include:
• Your shopping preferences and a list of products and services you have purchased from Stafford Ellinson. This may include your shopping history, product types, specifications, sizes, dimensions, colours, occasion dates, or other attributes of products and services we have provided to you or may provide to you in the future;
• Information we require to deliver, service or fulfil warranty obligations for products or services;
• Your marketing preferences, including the type of marketing materials you wish to receive and the methods of delivery (email, SMS, direct mail, or other);
• Information you provide to us via our customer service centre, website, application forms, or directly to team members within our stores in relation to our products and services; and
• Device identification information when you use a computer, mobile phone, smart phone, tablet, or other device to access our WIFI service or interact with us through our online store (staffordellinson.com.au). This information may include session cookies, your device IMEI number, IP address or MAC address.
COOKIES & RETARGETTING• This site uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
• Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
• Stafford Ellinson and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors past visits to this website.
• This site utilizes Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data with Google Analytics.
• This site has Google Analytics features implemented based on Display Advertising; Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
• Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
UNSOLICITED INFORMATIONIf you send us personal information that we have not requested, or we determine that the personal information you have provided to us is not reasonably necessary or directly related to any of our functions or activities, we may de-identify or delete this information without notification to protect your privacy.
How we collect your personal informationNormally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
• When you access and use our website;
• During conversations with our team members ;
• When you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
• When communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
• When you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
• If you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
How we hold your personal informationWe may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form.
If you provide information to us electronically we retain this information in our computer systems and databases. This includes computer software programs, internet servers, and hosted internet solutions provided by third parties.
If you provide information to us in hard copy (paper) this information is normally retained in our files and a copy is made to our electronic files.
SECURITYWe use industry standard security measures to safeguard and protect your information. This includes taking responsible steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If we are unable to collect your personal information If we are unable to collect your personal information, some or all the following may occur:
• We may be unable to provide products or services to you, to the requested standard or at all;
• We may be unable to communicate with you to provide information about products and services that you have purchased from us, or may intend to purchase in the future;
• We be unable to tailor the content of your marketing communications to suit your preferences;
• Your experience when interacting with us may be delayed or not as efficient as you may expect; or
• If you are a candidate for employment, we may not be able to process your application for a position at Stafford Ellinson.
Purpose of collection of your personal informationWe collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”).
• To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
• To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
• To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
• To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
• Provide your information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
• Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention research to improve the way Stafford Ellinson and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you;
• To consider and respond to complaints made by you;
• To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
• If you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Stafford Ellinson.
Disclosure of your personal informationYour personal may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, and data entry providers;
Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
If you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have agreement, to that third party to assess your application; and
If required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities.
DIRECT MARKTINGWe may send you direct marketing communications and information about products and services offered by us via email, SMS or direct mail. If you have indicated a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method wherever practical to do so.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by responding via the channel in which you received the marketing communication, or by contacting us (see contact information below). You can unsubscribe from emails by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the email communication you have received. You may also update your personal information by editing your online profile.
How you may access your personal information
You may access your personal information help by Stafford Ellinson by making a request to us.
87 Chifley Drive, Preston Melbourne, Vic, 3072
You may also access your own information where it is held via online portal by accessing your own account over the internet.
Normally we will provide a record of your personal information to you via your preferred contact method (phone, email or mail) and we will not charge a fee.
If your request is unlawful or may interfere with the privacy of other we may reasonably refuse to provide access to your personal information.
CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you would like us to update of amend your personal information, please contact us and we will make the requested amendments.
We may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that personal information we hold is not improperly accessed.
COMPLAINTSIf you feel your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information above setting out the circumstances and reasons for your complaint.
Out team members will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 48 hour, and will normally respond to your request within 5 business days. If your complaint is complicated or requires further investigation our response may take additional time to finalise.
We will respond to you by your preferred contact method if you have indicated one.
Overseas disclosure of personal informationWe may disclose your personal information to third parties and service providers located overseas in connection with a purpose.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
This policy applies to the country in which you nominate as a delivery address for order fulfilment (if not within Australia), if you have ordered products or services from our online store and require delivery to an address in that foreign country.
87 Chifley Drive, Preston Melbourne, Vic, 3072